Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bush's Speech

On a more serious note, and keeping with the question of "how can I call this blog Wide Awake in America if I don't talk about the big stuff goin' on?" I watched President Bush's speech last night regarding the Iraq War and Afghanistan, I didn't find many answers in it, and actually came up with more questions than when I started watching. Looks like my family members will continue to serve there for quite some time (my family has two marines, one army sergeant, and one working with the navy, deployed out there somewhere in the thick of things), I worry about them every day, and pray for them and all of the soldiers who are out there bravely doing their jobs. I sure hope they come home soon, and safely. I was wondering.... what are your views on the war? Please feel welcome to leave your comments.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:04:00 AM, Blogger NYC said...

I sure agree with you Mrs. T !

Thanks for sending your comment,
it's nice to hear how others feel about stuff goin' on.

Feel welcome to stop in anytime,
Have a good day out there !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home