Thursday, September 15, 2005

Charles Evans

Good evening to all,

When the survivor crisis was at it's worst, I saw a news clip of a young man 9 years old, who seemed intelligent beyond his years, he spoke of the crisis, what the people needed, and his hopes of making it through the ordeal. Tonight, I saw a follow-up story on how the young man was doing, he did indeed make it through the ordeal, though his beloved aunt didn't survive all she had been through, I was happy to see he is doing well at a shelter with his family. I tell ya, that is one sharp kid, and a good family. I hope that through the years someone sees to it that his intellect and ability to speak is nurtured, it would be great for him to grow up to be the Mayor of the City of New Orleans one day. Heck, if I were a New Orleanian I'd vote for him today.

Best wishes to the young man and his family, may they always have a wonderful life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home