Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Truly Frightening Indeed!

Good afternoon to all,
hope your day is going well.

I just finished reading a story that I can only describe as truly frightening. I won't say much about it in this blog entry, as I sure can't write as well as they did, but I ask that you please give it a look, and read it in it's entirety. The information the story contains had my head spinning, as it was simply inconceivable, and unforgiveable, yet disturbingly believeable.

Let us know what you think about what you read, I sure don't want to feel alone in my reaction, but I can take it if you disagree with my wordy description, so no worries.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 08, 2005 11:36:00 AM, Blogger NYC said...

Hi Maxie,
thanks for visiting, and for your comment... very well said.

I sure won't forget anything I've seen or heard about, when the next election comes around.

Have a good weekend!
GC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home