Tuesday, October 04, 2005

We turned on the lights!

Good morning to all,

Thanks to those of you who visit this site, reading my ramblings about the news of the day. You might notice a bit of a change in the blog template used here, we're no longer in the dark, we've added color! The idea came from visiting some of my favorite blogs presented by those of you who have left comments, I came to realize that my blog looked a bit depressing. Hope you like the new look, and please feel welcome to click through the new links that are coming soon. I'll try to find some interesting or useful sites to visit.

To any blog experts out there.....
would anyone happen to know how to add an image to the right of the blog title? I'd sure like to add an American flag, or some other sort of graphic up there. Any help, even a link to where I might be able to find help, would be very much appreciated.

Have a good day,
all are welcome here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home