Monday, January 09, 2006

Camaro Making a Comeback!

Good morning!

In some particularly good news I heard, the GM Camaro is said to be nearly ready to stage a comeback, after being gone for so many years, and it's coming back retromodern! Just look at it, (the picture at left), you just gotta love it, sleek, fast, and moderately priced. Whatta combination!

Now, don't tell anyone I'm saying these things because by tradition, I've been a Ford Mustang person for years, but I've always admired the true Camaro's of the late 1960's, of which the new one seems to be designed to remind. Could it be that Ford's retromodern styled Mustang (which I think looks great) will have some competition? Could it be a rebirth of the muscle and pony car wars? I sure hope so, as it can only mean lots of fun for car lovers. I know it might be a while before I can afford one of these, but heck I can dream about it for a few years until the price comes down on the used ones. (I'll start saving my pennies already) *LOL

Are there any Camaro or Mustang fans out there?
Let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home