Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Eurotrip

Good evening to all,

Here's a little something to lighten the mood, and give us all a break from my ranting and raving about things for a while. *LOL Tonight on HBO, the movie Eurotrip is on again! I tell ya, each time I see that movie it just gets funnier. If you liked American Pie, then you'll appreciate the type of humor found in the movie, though I believe Eurotrip is simply crazier and better. From the "Scotty doesn't know" theme song that pops up throughout the movie, to the french robot mime, soccer hooligans, the excuse' dude, Amsterdam, the rasta bakery, Eastern Europe some small change, Absinth, the worst twins ever, the fake General Lee and "where's the beef?", the Nazi kid, even the pope scene was funny. I dunno, might just be me, I have a bit of a warped sense of humor, but if you want a laugh I recommend checking it out sometime.

Who out there has seen this one, and if so, what did you think? Don't worry, I can take it if you comment that you didn't like the movie much. *LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home