Saturday, October 08, 2005

Boston Bows Out

Good morning to all,
hope you have a good weekend!

Well, it seems that this year's World Series of Baseball will once again be without the Boston Red Sox, as they were swept in their playoff series versus the Chicago White Sox. I guess we'll see the "big B" back "in the big show" maybe in another 86 years. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who hate Boston, last year when they beat the New York Yankees (my favorite team) to make it into the World Series to face the St. Louis Cardinals, I felt they deserved the title of American League Champion, they had done their job and earned the right. Still, and I say this after making a "muwahahaha!" sound, it's nice to see the way cleared for the Yankees this year, that is.... if... they don't blow it again, at this time the Anaheim (Los Angeles) Angels hold a 2-1 game lead in the best of 5 series. All I can say is Gooo Yanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home